*NEW* C.R.A.F.T Color ME -MORNING
Please note due to current COVID19 restrictions changes may need to be made to our education offering. Your safety is our priority and to ensure our academy is a safe environment for all to learn we ask if you are feeling unwell or are experiencing flu like symptoms, that you please stay home and do not attend your class. Similarly, if you have recently had a COVID19 test and are still waiting for your result, please stay home until you have received a negative test result.
C.R.A.F.T Color ME
½ Day Program
LED BY: A MATRIX EDUCATOR
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• New salon staff team members for induction
• Colorists who are competent in basic color application
• Salon staff who want to build their color knowledge
• Gain confidence and knowledge in all Matrix color ranges and color fundamentals
• Discover new hair hacks, tips and tricks
• Learn how to achieve a guaranteed desired color result
• Choose the right Matrix range for your client
• Hair structure and composition
• Consultation and hair diagnosis
• Levelling system and shade selection
• Application and grey coverage
• Seminar material and handouts
Please note no practical. Theory ONLY.
• Matrix Education Certificate
Catering will not be provided; you are asked to please bring your own coffee or tea (if you wish), water bottle and lunch.
• $95 including GST
• Complimentary to ALL Matrix registered color salons
Please note due to limited participant numbers that a strict cancellation policy applies.
Please log on to the Matrix Education booking website to cancel your program.
• All cancellations can ONLY be actioned via your profile on the Matrix Education booking website.
• Your Matrix Agent or Matrix Educator cannot accept any cancellations.
• Cancellations with more than 14 days notice can transfer to the next suitable program in 2020.
• Cancellations with less than 14 days notice or non-attendance will forfeit their program booking and payment.
• All complimentary class cancelled with less than 14 days notice will incur the advertised class fee and will be charged accordingly to the salon account
• If any complimentary booking participant fails to attend a program they will be charged accordingly to the salon account.
• Matrix reserves the right to cancel a program, in which a full refund will be provided. Participants will be notified by phone.
Morning or Afternoon Session
Registration, start and finish times could vary slightly due to academy restrictions. Please reach out to your local Matrix Educator for you class timing.